- Branding is now available in the Customer Portal on the new Branding tab! We hope you will take advantage of this simplified tool to put your logo in front of your customers.
- Take a moment to check out the new SecureTide Feature Enhancements for the Customer Portal. This was a big release, so make sure you’re current on these exciting changes.
- We have improved security on email Verification within Phone Authentication. These changes are part of our phenomenal security approach to ensure that we are speaking to an authorized account administrator on your behalf.
- Based on your feedback, AppRiver has launched a new blog just for partners. Check it out at partnerblog.appriver.com. Now you can get relevant information as soon as we know it.
In February 2015, AppRiver will offer a partner certification course for our signature Web Protection Service, SecureSurf™. For more information on Web Protection from AppRiver, visit our website or contact your Channel Sales Advisor.
- AppRiver’s legacy POP email platform is being phased out and will reach its end-of-life in the first quarter of 2015. If you have customers on that platform, you will need to select a new secure email platform for them by April 1. Ask your Channel Sales Advisor to discuss AppRiver’s HEX 2013 as a possible replacement option. We believe you and your customers will be happier with that choice.
- The differences between public folders, shared mailboxes, and site mailboxes can be confusing when it comes to Office 365. AppRiver’s recent blog outlines when each one is the best choice for your clients.
- Don’t forget to claim your money! Every Office 365 account that you signed up before December 31 earned you $100, and Office 365 bundles with other AppRiver services were worth an additional $50. If you haven’t already, email your list of qualified accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your prize.
- If you haven’t read it already, be sure to check out AppRiver’s Top Security Threat Predictions for 2015. The New Year is also a good time to review your clients’ security posture and make sure they’re defended against the latest threats.
Office 365 Updates
- Small business and midsize license types are retired
- P1 Plus, P2 Plus and M plans are retired
- Office 365 Business, Business Essentials, and Business Premium bundles have been added
- Combining the new Business licenses with Enterprise licenses on a single subscription is now supported
- Pricing matrix has been updated to reflect current AppRiver retail pricing
- New checkbox for government or non-profit. If checked, contact Channel Sales for those service plans.
- Availability date for Office Pro Plus is January 2015
Shows & Events:
SMB Nation Office 365 Tour – Los Angeles, CA
February 26, 2015
3 Park Plaza, Suite 1600
Irvine, CA 92614
ITEX Conference, Booth #725
March 10-12, 2015
1950 Eisenhower Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
SMB Nation Office 365 Tour – New York, NY
March 26, 2015
Microsoft Times Square
11 Times Square, Suite 700
New York, NY 10036
NetVu Conference, Booth #620/622
March 26 – 28, 2015
100 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225